Sunday, August 2, 2015

...you know what?

It's like this.  I'd like for this blog to mean something.  I'd like to put decorating tips on this blog.  Occasional - very rare - recipes (because, oh my goodness, anyone who knows me well KNOWS that cooking in NOT my thing.)
Even I can cook panini zuccini!  Thin slice uniformly and press!

This was lunch... English muffin with deli ham, sprinkled with crab and shredded cheese made a yummy summer lunch.


I'd like to LIVE INSPIRED!

I'd like to paint interchangeable signs for my kitchen that I can sell to others once I rotate out for a fresh phrase.

I'd like to PAINT.  PAINT. PAINT. PAINT!!!!
This couple is about to celebrate their first anniversary!

I'd like to have someone mentor me into debt free living and blog/share it as I go.

I'd like to turn my house totally upside down... and let every piece of clutter not glued down by our love or true use of it fall out and bless others who could use it.

Watch me turn this corner into my art studio! SO excited.  Rich and I are trading spaces.  That'll give us our own zones.  We've somehow ended up overlapping each other.  This separation of zones will give us a great "divide and conquer" where we both win!
I'd like to have someone mentor me into good health - eating, exercise - and take on my family's fluky allergies and needs.  Yeah - that's called a personal trainer, but I don't have that luxury.

I'd like to keep blogging through I Corinthians. 

I'd like to finish something.

I'd like to finish the book about elder care my mom and I started.

I'd like to finish our house!  Not in the sense that we'd never change it, but honestly, we've lived there ten years and I still haven't finished painting the miles and miles of trim!

I'd like to paint fashion that lets women have the freedom to be modestly fashion forward. 

I'd like for my fashion paintings to be produced (because GOD REALLY KNOWS that sewing is not my thing either)  and have the proceeds help my kids through college and also help pull victims of human trafficking off the street and into a healthy fulfilled life like the one I dream of for my own children.

I'd like to dream out loud so that, maybe, someone can find themselves set free to dream... and then go out and DO it!

I'd like to celebrate the success of others without being jealous.  Think of it!  My joy would double!!!

I'd like to live so out in the open that I don't worry if someone steals my dream and does it successfully because I know there's an infinite source of "more where that came from" for me!  (God knows the plans he has for ME and if spurring someone on why planting a dream in their hearts is part of it, that in no way means His dreams for me will be unfulfilled or robbed.)

I'd like to figure out how to be disciplined in a global creative sort of way.  (I'd love to get my ducks in a row, but here's the thing... I'm not a duck.  I think maybe I'm a robin.  You never see their babies walking in a row.)

I'd like to blog about being a mom and a wife. 

I'd like to blog about fresh, fresh, fresh design ideas.

I'd like to meet people... Mandissa (to thank her), Oscar de la Renta (to bless him), Toby Mac (to pray over his children),  Michael W. Smith (to affirm and thank him for his long obedience in the same direction.)


I'd like to share my life out loud. But there's fear.  It would open me up to criticism.  It would open me up to unwanted advice.  It would open me up to competition I never signed up for.  It would open me up to others wanting to use me/my ideas for their own profit. 

But it would also open me up to bigger dreams.  It would open me up to my future. 

It would open me up.

I think opening up might be a really, really good thing.

I'd like to be a wide open clear conduit for Jesus to bless others in tangible, healing, freeing, joy-giving ways.

What more could I possibly ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment